Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Situated in Cartagena, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Port of Cartagena, San Felipe de Barajas Castle, and Jaime Moron Stadium. Mercado Bazurto and Nuevo Bosque Softball Stadium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has free breakfast and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 33 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and plasma TVs with cable channels. Ceiling fans, laptop-compatible safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Buenos Aires
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Start your day with a free full breakfast, available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 40000 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 40000 per night
- Buenos Aires Cartagena
- Hotel Buenos Aires Cartagena
- Buenos Aires Hotel Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.