Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cartagena hotel in Bocagrande with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
Located in Bocagrande, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bocagrande Beach and Rio Cartagena Casino. Castillo Grande Beach and Hospital Naval de Cartagena are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a business center. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 32 rooms provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and LCD TVs. Minibars, room service, and ceiling fans are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel Charlotte has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 66000 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8300 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 66000 per night
- Charlotte Cartagena
- Hoteles Charlotte
- Hoteles Charlotte Cartagena
- Hoteles Charlotte Hotel
- Hoteles Charlotte Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Charlotte Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.