Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Cartagena bed & breakfast in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this bed & breakfast is within a 5-minute walk of Simon Bolivar House and Museum and Puerta del Reloj. San Felipe de Barajas Castle and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this bed & breakfast has a 24-hour business center and dry cleaning. Free cooked-to-order breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk.
All 11 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Safes, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Portal de San Diego by HMC
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Start your day with a free cooked-to-order breakfast, available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Hotel Portal de San Diego
- Hotel Portal de San Diego Cartagena
- Portal de San Diego
- Portal de San Diego Cartagena
- Portal San Diego
- Portal De San Diego Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Portal San Diego HMC Cartagena
- Hotel Portal San Diego HMC
- Portal San Diego HMC Cartagena
- Portal San Diego HMC
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.