Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
- Good location
- Helpful staff
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Santo Toribio Church, Puerta del Reloj, and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. San Felipe de Barajas Castle is 1 mi (1.5 km) away.
Along with dry cleaning, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers. Free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
All 12 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and cable TV. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Puertas De Cartagena
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. This Cartagena hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2006
- Free reception
- Free breakfast
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM. The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 80000 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 60000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 80000 per stay
- Hotel Puertas
- Hotel Puertas De Cartagena
- Puertas De Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.