Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rosario Islands hotel in Isla Grande with full-service spa
This family-friendly hotel is located in Rosario Islands (Isla Grande), close to Isla Grande Beach, Rosario Islands Oceanarium, and Islas del Rosario. Area attractions also include Baru Church and Corales del Rosario National Park.
Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has a restaurant and a beach bar. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business center, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 17 rooms provide conveniences like living rooms and refrigerators, plus private yards and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel San Pedro de Majagua
Hotel San Pedro de Majagua features a full-service spa. The hotel offers a restaurant. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Hotel San Pedro de Majagua has designated areas for smoking.
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1995
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Separate living room
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel San Pedro de Majagua has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Spa Majagua has 2 treatment rooms and outdoor treatment areas. Services include hot stone massages, massages, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Tourism fee: COP 7000 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 25000 and COP 40000 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Majagua
- Hotel San Pedro de Majagua Rosario Islands
- Hotel San Pedro Majagua
- San Pedro de Majagua
- San Pedro de Majagua Rosario Islands
- San Pedro Majagua
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel San Pedro de Majagua is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.