Get an overview of this hotelCartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Simon Bolivar House and Museum and Puerta del Reloj. San Felipe de Barajas Castle and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with laundry facilities, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and express check-in. Free English breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, express check-out, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, in-room massages, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Santa Cruz Cartagena
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 1 km and a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request). This Cartagena hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel Santa Cruz Cartagena has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free reception
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2007
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary English breakfast each morning. The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 8 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 60000 per vehicle
- Late check-out fee: COP 90000
- Hotel Santa Cruz Cartagena
- Santa Cruz Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.