Get an overview of this hotelCartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to San Felipe de Barajas Castle
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of San Roque Church and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A rooftop terrace, 24-hour room service, and dry cleaning are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a TV in a common area.
All 25 rooms provide kitchenettes, free WiFi, and balconies or patios. 24-hour room service, LCD TVs, and phones are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Villa Colonial
Hotel Villa Colonial features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cartagena hotel also offers 24-hour room service and a television in a common area.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 25000 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 25000 per night
- Hotel Villa Colonial
- Hotel Villa Colonial Cartagena
- Villa Colonial Cartagena
- Villa Colonial Hotel
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.