Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelCartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to San Felipe de Barajas Castle
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of San Roque Church, San Felipe de Barajas Castle, and Puerta del Reloj. San Pedro Claver Church and Convent is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away.
A rooftop terrace, 24-hour room service, and dry cleaning are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a TV in a common area.
All 25 rooms provide kitchenettes, free WiFi, and balconies or patios. 24-hour room service, LCD TVs, and phones are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Villa Colonial
Hotel Villa Colonial features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cartagena hotel also offers 24-hour room service and a television in a common area.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 25000 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 25000 per night
- Hotel Villa Colonial
- Hotel Villa Colonial Cartagena
- Villa Colonial Cartagena
- Villa Colonial Hotel
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.