Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this luxury hotel is steps from Casa del Marques de Premio Real, Puerta del Reloj, and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. San Felipe de Barajas Castle is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away.
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free cooked-to-order breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a spa tub, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 32 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Movich Hotel Cartagena de Indias
Movich Hotel Cartagena de Indias features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 775 square feet (72 square meters) include a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Movich Hotel Cartagena de Indias has designated areas for smoking.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 72
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 775
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 32
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Movich Hotel Cartagena de Indias has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 5950.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 60000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Cartagena Movich
- Hotel Movich Cartagena
- Indias Hotel
- Movich Cartagena
- Movich Cartagena de Indias
- Movich Hotel
- Movich Hotel Cartagena
- Movich Hotel Cartagena de Indias
- Movich Hotel Indias
- Movich Indias
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.