Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only beach hotel
Popular property highlights
Offering direct access to the beach, this Baru Island hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Corales del Rosario National Park and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Baru Church. Blanca Beach is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) away.
At Playa Scondida, hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Onsite venue.
All 4 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include dining areas and coffee makers. Guests will also find balconies or patios, MP3 docks, and private yards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Unwind on the private white sand beach, located just 2 km away. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the hotel's complimentary beach shuttle. Summer fun is a breeze at Playa Scondida with activities like snorkeling, windsurfing, and sailing.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired Internet access. This beach hotel also offers a garden and a terrace.
Playa Scondida has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Free beach shuttle
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free wired Internet
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 32
- Private beach nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Separate dining area
- MP3 docking station
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Playa Scondida has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Ecotours on site
- Motor boating on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Boat tours on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 180000 per vehicle (one way)
- Playa Scondida
- Playa Scondida Baru Island
- Playa Scondida Hotel Baru Island
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 10 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.