Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Cartagena resort in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Cartagena resort is located on the waterfront, within a 10-minute walk of House of Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Puerta del Reloj. San Felipe de Barajas Castle and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This resort features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a fitness center, and a poolside bar.
All 123 rooms offer thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters. Free WiFi and iPod docks are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena
In addition to a full-service spa, Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 3531 square feet (328 square meters). This luxury resort also offers a fitness center, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 6
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 328
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3531
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Number of floors - 5
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 20 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 20 per night )
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
El Claustro - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
1621 Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 200.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: USD 2.7 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 26 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 200.0 per night
- Cartagena Santa Clara
- Cartagena Sofitel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Cartagena
- Sofitel Legend Cartagena Santa Clara
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Hotel
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Santa Clara Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena Hotel
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.