Book your room at Sunny Isles Apt
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cartagena apartment in Bocagrande with restaurant
Located in Bocagrande, this apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Rio Cartagena Casino and Castillo Grande Beach. Bocagrande Beach and Hospital Naval de Cartagena are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This apartment features a restaurant, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands.
Apartments offer room service and ceiling fans.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Sunny Isles AptBocagrande Cr K 2 04 - 132 Apt 802 Cartagena Bolivar
The apartment offers a restaurant. This Cartagena apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and room service (during limited hours).
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Sunny Isles Apt has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Sunny Isles Apt Apartment Cartagena
- Sunny Isles Apt Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.