We were not familiar with the area, arrived late, and unfortunately, booked before seeing the place. After checking in, we went to our room only to find it occupied. Thankfully, we did not see anyone, but there were clothes on the floor, food on the dresser, and bed was unmade. We went back to the front desk and the man gave us the room right next door to the first and tossed the card on the counter in front of me. Upon entering the room, the first thing we noticed was a strong smell of marijuana. The handle on the sink was completely broken off, making it unusable. And there was a hole in the bathroom door that looked liked someone had punched it. We again went downstairs and asked for a refund but he refused. We stayed we wanted to just go somewhere else but he would not refund our money and gave us another room. The room smelled like cigarette smoke. Luckily there were 2 beds since one bed had what appeared to be blood stains on the side of the sheets. Although we did not see any bugs, we left the lights on in case we felt or opened our eyes in the middle of the night and saw bugs. I would definitely NOT recommend this hotel to anyone and WILL NOT stay here again.