Get an overview of this hotel3-star Casablanca hotel in City Centre, near Hassan II Mosque
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Central Market of Casablanca and Place Mohammed V. Hassan II Mosque is 1.8 mi (3 km) away.
This hotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 46 rooms provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and satellite TV. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Clean guestrooms
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Moroccan House Hotel Casablanca
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Casablanca hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Moroccan House Hotel Casablanca has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 500 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 11 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: MAD 7.70 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MAD 5 per person (approximately)
- In-room safe fee: MAD 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 500 per night
- Casablanca House
- Casablanca Moroccan House Hotel
- Hotel Moroccan
- Hotel Moroccan House
- Hotel Moroccan House Casablanca
- Moroccan House Casablanca
- Moroccan House Hotel
- Moroccan House Hotel Casablanca
- Moroccan House
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.