Posted Oct 31, 2016
Hotel room was VERY dated, and in poor repair, and guest service was lacking.
1. Phone did not work. Reported to front desk 2x's and was still not repaired when I departed.
2. Taking a shower, and went to adjust the shower head, and it came off in my hand!
3. Dresser, and mini fridge door missing hand pulls (knobs)
4. Room Service Menu REALLY stained and dirty
5. Room collateral was all Very Well used . .wrinkled and stained.
I used some of my Expedia Points to pay for room . . .maybe this is why I was placed in such a neglected, and beat up room?
6. Stood at front desk for longer than necessary to report broken phone. One female guest service agent was busy with another guest, however the female Guest Service Agent I was standing directly in front of, could not "see" me, due to her being on a cell phone.
7. Sat in lobby bar for 20-mminutes while staff was easily taking an order right next to me, and delivering food. Server made eye contact, but never bothered to stop by my table to greet me, let me know he would be right with me, etc. I was invisible.
Comment from Hotel Management
Nov 3, 2016 by Houda Kansari, Hotel Management
Dear Melany J,
Thanks for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience during your stay with us.
Please rest assured that we take your comments regarding room defects very seriously. We are very focused on ensuring our rooms are well maintained and will work proactively to continue improving in this area.
As to the Guest Service, Front desk agents & lobby bar staff, additional training will be addressed and awareness will be raised about staff responsiveness to guests’ needs and positive attitude.
Mr Melany J, we hope you will give us another chance in the future should your travel plans bring you back to Casablanca, so we can make sure, your stay will be an enjoyable one next time around.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
On behalf of the General Manager