Casablanca Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Casablanca hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Casablanca trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
2021 Casablanca vacation deals
Top Hotels in Casablanca
Reviewed on Apr 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 3, 2020
Top things to do in Casablanca
Marrakech Day Trip with Lunch and Camel Ride from Casablanca
Private Tour of the Secrets of Casablanca
From Mosques to Rick's Café - Half-Day East Meets West Tour with Dinner
Casablanca Beach Vacation
Bliss out by the water's edge and feel the sea breeze whip through your hair during your Casablanca vacation. If you're visiting for the first time, why not collect some pretty stones or shells as a memento of your trip to Casablanca? Stay near El Jadida Beach, a popular strip of coast only 53 miles (85 km) from downtown. We also have money-saving Casablanca vacation packages that are closer to Sidi Bouzid Beach, another terrific option.
Things You Should Know About Casablanca
- Staying close to the water means fresh sea breezes and relaxing walks along the beach at sunset. Cast your eye over our Casablanca beach hotels and see what's available.
- Apartments, like Familly Appartement and 2 Bedrooms in the Most Luxury Place, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Casablanca. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your purse safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Casablanca, population 3,144,900, is a great place to visit for loads of reasons. Get a few sightseeing tips on our Casablanca things to do page.
- Save a bundle on unforgettable experiences with our Casablanca vacation deals. Visit Hassan II Mosque, along with other top attractions, with the dollars left over in your pocket.