Visiting Casale Marittimo
Travelers to Casale Marittimo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Roman Theatre.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Casale Marittimo
- The closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Casale Marittimo
Roman Theatre is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find La Regola Azienda Vitivinicola and Parco Gallorose in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Casale Marittimo. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- OT Homes is located in central Casale Marittimo. This vacation home in Casale Marittimo features a winery, free parking, and a rooftop terrace.
- Borgo il Poggetto residence is 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this apartment in Casale Marittimo, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a poolside bar, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Casale Marittimo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Casale Marittimo each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F