Find Hotels in Casas Adobes, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Visiting Casas Adobes
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Casas Adobes, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Top sights around the area include Arizona Stadium and Old Tucson Studios.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Casas Adobes
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Casas Adobes
The city's desert, gardens, and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Tohono Chul Park. Additionally, you might want to add Quail Canyon Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Casas Adobes. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson-Mall - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Omni Tucson National Resort - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with cable TV.
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa - This 4-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Top places to visit in the area include Arizona Stadium, located 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Old Tucson Studios, which is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) away.
Dressing for Casas Adobes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 103°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Casas Adobes gets about 10.75 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 102°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Casas Adobes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Casas Adobes, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Casas Adobes?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Casas Adobes?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Casas Adobes?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Casas Adobes?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Casas Adobes?
Where is the best place to stay close to Tohono Chul Park?
What about the best place to stay near Quail Canyon Golf Course?
What's the best luxury hotel in Casas Adobes?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Casas Adobes?
What are some accommodations with pools in Casas Adobes?
Recent reviews of Casas Adobes hotels
More trip options
- Casas Adobes Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Casas Adobes Airports
- Hotels in Casas Adobes Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Casas Adobes Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Casas Adobes
- More Hotel Options in Casas Adobes
- More Popular Hotels in Tucson
- Other Hotels near Casas Adobes, Tucson
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends