Visiting Casas de Chacabuco
Visitors to Casas de Chacabuco are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Casas de Chacabuco
Places to visit in the larger region include Santa Teresa Sanctuary, Our Lady of Mercy Cathedral, and Calle Larga Square. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Casas de Chacabuco, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Inca Hoteles is 14.9 mi (24 km) from the center of Casas de Chacabuco. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Los Andes can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Enjoy Santiago - Hotel del Valle is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from central Casas de Chacabuco. This 4.5-star hotel in Rinconada features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants.
- Hotel San Esteban is located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the heart of Casas de Chacabuco. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in San Esteban can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Casas de Chacabuco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 13.46 inches of rain falls on Casas de Chacabuco each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 37°F