Visitors can enjoy all that Cashmere has to offer including its waterfalls. There are 294 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cashmere
The picturesque setting of Peshastin Pinnacles State Park and Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Chelan County Museum and Pioneer Village to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Cascade Valley Inn - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Cashmere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 18°F at night
- About 25.04 inches of rain falls on Cashmere each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 20°F