Visiting Castagneto Carducci
Visitors can enjoy all that Castagneto Carducci has to offer including the wineries, forests, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, monuments, and local tours.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in Castagneto Carducci
- The closest major airport is in Portoferraio (EBA-Marina Di Campo), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Castagneto Carducci
Favorite places to visit in the city include Tenuta di Vaira, Guado al Melo, and Cavallino Matto. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ornellaia and Viale dei Cipressi.
In Castagneto Carducci, you'll be able to select from 74 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Il Casale Bolgherese - Amenities at this apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Casone Ugolino - Amenities at this guesthouse include a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Tombolo Talasso Resort - This 5-star hotel features 5 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Roman Theatre, 20.6 mi/33.1 km from the center of the city.
Getting Around Castagneto Carducci
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Castagneto Carducci Donoratico Station. Castagneto Carducci may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Castagneto Carducci
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Castagneto Carducci is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 40°F