Practical Friendly Hotel-downtown Castelfidardo!
Posted May 12, 2016 on Hotels
This is a very professional hotel right in the downtown of Castelfidardo, with reasonable beds.
Our room had a distant view toward the seacoast, which is a couple of miles.
- the hotel has an elevator
- We thought the hotel and breakfast (included) was great with nice variation.
- We found the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
- For anyone who doesn't have a computer but needs one, they have it in the lobby.
- the separate lunch and dinner restaurant in the hotel had very ordinary food (but good local wine.)
- the shower door makes a loud sound when it closes or hits against the wall. If you are VERY careful, you can avoid the gunshot sound.
- the water system when we were there had some air in the pipes, making one of our shower turnoffs trigger a machine-gun sound. They can (and I'm sure will) remedy this ASAP.
- the acoustic insulation is not enough to avoid hearing the hard soles of early risers walking in the hallways, or other toilets flushing.
Comment from Hotel Management
Jul 23, 2016 by Hotel Parco, Hotel Management
we thank you for your good review about your stay.
We are very glad to know that you appreciated a lot our professional staff for the kindness and for the ospitality you received.
We are sorry for the little problems you had in the bathroom, sure we will fix everything to avoid any problems.
We hope to see you soon here in our hotel.