Castello-Molina di Fiemme Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Castello-Molina di Fiemme? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 4 hotels that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Hotel Latemar is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Italia & Wellness Villa Monica. This hotel offers free WiFi and in-room balconies.
- Dogs can join their owners at BienVivre Hotel Los Andes. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Castello-Molina di Fiemme
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- April-June: the average is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Castello-Molina di Fiemme is 1.14 inches
Exploring Castello-Molina di Fiemme with Your Pet
See the local sights and visit Adventure Dolomiti by Acropark. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Doss dei Laresi-Cermis Gondola.