Visitors to Castelnau-dʼArbieu are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 143 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Castelnau-dʼArbieu
Places to visit in the larger region include Musee de l'Ecole Publique, Lectoure Cathedral, and Golf de Fleurance. In the area, you'll also find Musee du Miel and Chateau de Lagarde.
As you plan your vacation to Castelnau-dʼArbieu, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Campanile Auch is 16 mi (25.8 km) from the center of Castelnau-dʼArbieu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Auch can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel De Bastard is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from central Castelnau-dʼArbieu. This 3-star hotel in Lectoure features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Ibis Auch is located 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the heart of Castelnau-dʼArbieu. This 3-star hotel in Auch features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Castelnau-dʼArbieu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Castelnau-dʼArbieu is 28.27 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F