Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Castiglione di Sicilia hotel prices
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2019
Reviewed on May 7, 2017
Visiting Castiglione di Sicilia
Visitors to Castiglione di Sicilia are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, sightseeing tours, and wineries. Top sights around the area include Greek Theatre, Lido Mazzaro, and Cathedral of Acireale.
- You'll find 677 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Taormina Coast
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Castiglione di Sicilia
Notable city landmarks like Cuba of Santa Domenica and Castle of Robert Lauria might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Mt. Etna. Additionally, you might want to add Il Picciolo Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Castiglione di Sicilia. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Federico II - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Luxury Country Resort Il Borgo - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this farm stay. Amenities at this farm stay include free breakfast and an in-room minibar.
- Il Picciolo Etna Golf Resort & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Greek Theatre, located 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center, and Lido Mazzaro, which is 11.9 mi/19.2 km away.
Dressing for Castiglione di Sicilia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Castiglione di Sicilia gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Castiglione di Sicilia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Castiglione di Sicilia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Castiglione di Sicilia?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Castiglione di Sicilia?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Castiglione di Sicilia?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Castiglione di Sicilia?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Il Picciolo Golf Club?
What about the best place to stay near Castle of Robert Lauria?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Castiglione di Sicilia?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Castiglione di Sicilia?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Castiglione di Sicilia?
What are some accommodations with pools in Castiglione di Sicilia?
Recent reviews of Castiglione di Sicilia hotels
More trip options
- Castiglione di Sicilia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Castiglione di Sicilia Airports
- Hotels near Popular Castiglione di Sicilia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Castiglione di Sicilia
- More Hotel Options in Castiglione di Sicilia
- More Popular Hotels in Sicily
- Other Hotels near Castiglione di Sicilia, Sicily
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends