Find Hotels in Castillo Caleta de Fuste
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Visiting Castillo Caleta de Fuste
Travelers to Castillo Caleta de Fuste give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene, and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Fuerteventura Golf Course.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in Castillo Caleta de Fuste
- The closest major airport is in Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura), 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Castillo Caleta de Fuste
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Caleta de Fuste Marina is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Fuerteventura Golf Course in the area.
In Castillo Caleta de Fuste, you'll find 74 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Casita - Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Caleta de Fuste can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Barceló Castillo Royal Level - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this resort. This 4-star resort in Caleta de Fuste features a marina, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Barceló Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Caleta de Fuste can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Castillo Caleta de Fuste
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Castillo Caleta de Fuste is 0.20 inches
- September and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Castillo Caleta de Fuste?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Castillo Caleta de Fuste, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Castillo Caleta de Fuste?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Castillo Caleta de Fuste?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Castillo Caleta de Fuste?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Castillo Caleta de Fuste?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Castillo Caleta de Fuste?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Castillo Caleta de Fuste?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Castillo Caleta de Fuste?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Castillo Caleta de Fuste?
Recent reviews of Castillo Caleta de Fuste hotels
More trip options
- Castillo Caleta de Fuste Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Castillo Caleta de Fuste Airports
- Hotels in Castillo Caleta de Fuste Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Castillo Caleta de Fuste Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Castillo Caleta de Fuste
- More Hotel Options in Castillo Caleta de Fuste
- More Popular Hotels in Antigua
- Other Hotels near Castillo Caleta de Fuste, Antigua
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends