Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Castlegar with free breakfast and bars/lounges
Located in the heart of Castlegar, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Alberni Pacific Railway and within 6 mi (10 km) of Doukhobor Discovery Centre and Kootenay Gallery. Selkirk College and Trail-Rossland Country Club are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with 2 bars/lounges, this hotel has a conference center and coffee/tea in a common area. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 58 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and TVs. Guests will also find refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fireside Inn Hotel & Conference Centre1810 8th Avenue Castlegar BC V1N2Y2
Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2500 square feet (232 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Fireside Inn Hotel & Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Conference center
- RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1981
- Conference space size (feet) - 2500
- Conference space size (meters) - 232
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
The Grand Buddha Bistro - This bistro specializes in Thai cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Banjo s Pub - Onsite pub. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Fireside Castlegar
- Fireside Inn Hotel Castlegar
We should mention
Up to 3 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.