Top Hotels Near Castor Park in Roquetas de Mar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Castor Park
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2020
Castor Park Hotel Guide
You can let the rugrats go wild all day long at Castor Park.
It is found in Roquetas de Mar, 260 miles from Madrid.
Stay within 2 miles of Castor Park, with 16 accommodation options to select from. Try the Evenia Zoraida Park, the Evenia Zoraida Garden and the Hotel Fenix Family. They are a short 1 mile, 1 mile and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
Travelers well-acquainted with terms such as "canny" and 'budget-conscious,' will be glad to find out that there are a couple of economical hotels in the area. The Pierre & Vacances Apartamentos Roquetas de mar is a 1 mile stroll away and the Apartamentos Fenix Beach is 0.4 miles away.
This destination's countless upmarket hotel options will be appealing to those who usually travel in style. Be sure to take a look at the Hotel Roc Golf Trinidad, which is just 0.4 miles away, and the Mediterráneo Park Hotel, 0.9 miles away.
Get a caffeine fix and satisfy your sweet tooth at Panaderia Alvi. Sitting just a short walk from Castor Park, it's a great place to have a rest from all that walking around. A bit later, you really should walk over to Restaurante El Bodegón for a more substantial meal. When the night is truly coming to a close, make your way to Café-Bar Antoni's and let the drinks keep flowing.
Other Places to Visit near Castor ParkOf course, there are a few other things happening in proximity to Castor Park:
- At Playa Serena Golf Course, you can practice your swing on one of the most popular courses in the area.
- With nearly everything available on one site, Gran Plaza Mall is the perfect place to take care of some serious shopping withdrawals.
- Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar is a superb place to take in a play.
- You can open the kids' eyes to a captivating underwater world at Roquetas de Mar Aquarium. Filled with colorful and curious creatures, it's an ideal place to let your child's curiosity run wild.
- It's wild, it's entertaining and it is a great way to enjoy your day. If you are looking to escape reality, Mario Park is a great place for the whole family.