Get an overview of this hotelAvalon, CA, hotel near Catalina Island Golf Course
Near golf, beach
This hacienda-style hotel is 1/4 mile from the Catalina Island Golf Course and 1/2 mile from the beach and Plaza shopping district.
Holiday Inn Resort Catalina Island features two conference rooms and unique outdoor venues; a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool.
Newly remodeled and spacious guestrooms feature private balconies or patio, complimentary wireless Internet access and local phone calls, cable TV, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn Resort Catalina Island
In addition to the full-service spa, this pet-friendly hotel offers an outdoor pool, picnic area, and seasonal restaurant. Hotel-wide wireless Internet access is complimentary. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
The Holiday Inn Resort Catalina Island features two conference rooms, unique outdoor venues, and is equipped for both large and small groups. The Catalina Room can accommodate groups of up to 150 people while the Canyon Room is able to accommodate up to 75 guests. The Resort offers on-site Business Center Services and Audio-Visual Equipment. The resort also offers a complimentary area shuttle. Located on the "Island of Romance" this Catalina Island hotel offers event planning service for weddings, receptions, and banquets.
- Outdoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Picnic area
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Meeting rooms 2
- Luggage storage
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Free WiFi
- Spa services on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Canyon Grill and Bar - Located in the courtyard and offering scenic views of the lush gardens, water features and the swimming pool. Specializes in California cuisine. Open from 5 PM to 9 PM Friday and Saturday for dinner. (Hours may vary during off-seasons)
Off-season hours beginning November 6th:
Monday - Thursday: Closed Friday - Saturday: bar open from 3 PM - 8 PM for appetizers and drinks.
Antonio's - pizza and casual Italian
Armstrong's Fish Market - seafood
Ristorante Portofino - Italian
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational acitivities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The Spa offers a wide range of amenities and services: experienced therapists will blend eastern and western techniques and the restorative powers of nature, using the healing elements of land and sea. The private, candlelit rooms offer the perfect atmosphere for couples.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD $14.00 and USD $18.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Canyon Resort Catalina
- Catalina Canyon
- Catalina Canyon Avalon
- Catalina Canyon Resort
- Catalina Canyon Resort Avalon
- Catalina Canyon Hotel Avalon
- Catalina Canyon Resort & Spa Catalina Island/Avalon, CA
- Catalina Canyon Resort And Spa
- Holiday Inn Resort Catalina Island Avalon
- Holiday Inn Catalina Island Avalon
- Holiday Inn Catalina Island
- Holiday Inn Resort Catalina Island Avalon CA
- Catalina Canyon Resort Spa
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).