Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo
Located in the heart of Catania, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Villa Majorana and Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo. Greek-Roman Theatre and Angelo Massimino Stadium are also within 15 minutes.
A fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, coffee/tea in a common area, and meeting rooms.
All 63 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and TVs. Room service, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Catania hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.00 per day
- Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
- Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo Catania
- Best Western Mediterraneo
- Best Western Mediterraneo Catania
- BEST WESTERN Hotel Mediterraneo Catania, Sicily
- Catania Best Western
- Best Western Catania
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.