Get an overview of this hotelMediterranean townhouse accommodation in Catania with free parking
Located in the heart of Catania, this townhouse accommodation is within a 10-minute walk of Ceramiche Artistiche Micale, Massimo Bellini Theater, and Palazzo Biscari. Catania Cathedral and Elephant Fountain are also within 10 minutes.
Express check-in, express check-out, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this townhouse accommodation. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 6 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Private yards, espresso makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holland International Rooms
Town House Amenities
Holland International Rooms features tour/ticket assistance, express check-in, and express check-out. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1750
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Espresso maker
- In-room accessibility
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20.00 per vehicle
- Holland International Rooms
- Holland International Rooms Catania
- Holland International Rooms Condo Catania
- Holland International Rooms Catania, Sicily
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).