Get an overview of this hotel4-star family-friendly hotel near Angelo Massimino Stadium
This family-friendly Catania hotel is located in a shopping district, within a 10-minute walk of Gioeni Park and Leucatia Castle. Angelo Massimino Stadium and Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo are also within 3 mi (5 km).
2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free beach shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All 52 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Villa del Bosco & VdB Next Hotel and Event Living
This Catania hotel has its very own private beach. Villa del Bosco & VdB Next Hotel and Event Living features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 9
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free beach shuttle
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Private beach nearby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Villa del Bosco & VdB Next Hotel and Event Living has 2 restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Villa Bosco & VdB Hotel & Event Living
- Villa Bosco & VdB Hotel & Event Living Catania
- Villa Bosco VdB Hotel Event Living Catania
- Villa Bosco VdB Event Living Catania
- Villa Bosco VdB Hotel Event Living
- Villa Bosco VdB Event Living
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.