Get an overview of this hotelFamily fun at the shore
This Catania property is on the beach, 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Catania Beach, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Catania Port and Villa Pacini. Bellini Gardens and Botanical Garden of University of Catania are also within 6 mi (10 km).
At Villaggio Turistico Europeo, hit the beach where you can enjoy volleyball, then dine onsite at Onsite venue.
This property has 150 rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Villaggio Turistico EuropeoViale Kennedy, 91 Catania CT 95100
Renovations & Closures
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Villaggio Turistico Europeo like a children's club, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
The property offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Children's pool
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Concierge services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1968
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Free long-term parking
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 150
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Children's pool
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free long-term parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 7.00 per week (rates may vary)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Villaggio Turistico Europeo
- Villaggio Turistico Europeo Catania
- Villaggio Turistico Europeo Hotel
- Villaggio Turistico Europeo Hotel Catania
- Villaggio Turistico Europeo Catania, Sicily
- Villaggio Turistico Europeo Inn Catania
- Villaggio Turistico Europeo Inn
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.