Hotels You might also like
Book your room at XX Miglia
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel3-star bed & breakfast, walk to Massimo Bellini Theater
Situated in Catania, this bed & breakfast is within a 10-minute walk of Massimo Bellini Theater and Palazzo Biscari. Catania Cathedral and Elephant Fountain are also within 15 minutes.
Valet parking, a library, and multilingual staff are available at this bed & breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include barbecue grills and gift shops/newsstands.
All 5 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies or patios, and LED TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
XX Miglia features a library, a terrace, and barbecue grills. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This Catania bed & breakfast also offers multilingual staff and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1880
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LED TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at Noon
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 6 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 5,00 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.