Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Catania bed & breakfast in Centro storico, walk to Ursino Castle
Popular property highlights
Located in Centro storico, this bed & breakfast is steps from Terme dell'Indirizzo and Ursino Castle. Elephant Fountain and Catania Cathedral are also within 5 minutes.
Along with self parking, this bed & breakfast has tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 7 rooms have free WiFi and feature kitchens with ovens, stovetops, and microwaves. Guests will also find balconies or patios, TVs, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
B&B Globetrotter Catania
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
B&B Globetrotter Catania features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.00.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per night
Bed & Breakfast Name
- B&B Globetrotter
- B&B Globetrotter Catania
- Globetrotter Catania
- Bed & Breakfast Globetrotter Catania Sicily
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served at this property.