Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelMediterranean Catania townhouse accommodation in Centro storico, walk to Massimo Bellini Theater
Popular property highlights
Located in Centro storico, this townhouse accommodation is within a 10-minute walk of Palace of Culture, Massimo Bellini Theater, and Palazzo Biscari. Catania Cathedral and Elephant Fountain are also within 10 minutes.
A refrigerator in a common area, express check-in, and express check-out are available at this townhouse accommodation. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 6 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Private yards, espresso makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Holland International Rooms
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Holland International Rooms features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and express check-in. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Mediterranean townhouse accommodation also offers express check-out, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a refrigerator in a common area. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Shared refrigerator
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1750
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Espresso maker
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20.00 per vehicle
- Holland International Rooms
- Holland International Rooms Catania
- Holland International Rooms Condo Catania
- Holland International Rooms Catania, Sicily
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.