Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Royal Capizzi College Library and Church of the Sacred Heart. Museum of the Sicilian Cart is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas is provided, as well as free self parking, free train station pick-up, and a free manager's reception. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a rooftop terrace, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 22 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies or patios, and 24-hour room service. TVs, Frette Italian sheets, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Parco dell'Etna
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This hotel offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Bronte hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Parco dell'Etna is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 3
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free train station pickup
- Free reception
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 1991
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Balcony or patio
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Parco dell Etna - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- Up to 15 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80.00
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 one way
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 35 (from 1 to 10 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Parco dell'Etna
- Parco dell'Etna
- Albergo Ristorante Parco Dell'Etna Bronte, Italy - Sicily
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.