Overview of Hotel Mision Catavina
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
Located in Catavina, Hotel Mision Catavina is on the Strip and near the boardwalk. Local points of interest include Catavina Rock Paintings. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including winery tours.Visit our Catavina travel guide
- Catavina Rock Paintings - 3 min drive
About this property
Hotel Mision Catavina
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 50 and MXN 180 for adults, MXN 50 and MXN 180 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 30.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: MXN 200.00 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We’ve been staying there for years and it never disappoints for the true Baja traveler.