See yourself ambling around the roads of your future day off, gazing up at the monuments or the exquisite environment wherever you look. However, there's one draw you're especially prepared for: Cathedral of Our Lady. For as long as you can recollect, it's been an item on your to-do list, and now is the moment to get there.
Find Your Cathedral of Our Lady Accommodation
Hotels near Cathedral of Our Lady
Cathedral of Our Lady should feature on every visitors' travel plan. You'll find out what the fuss is about when you visit the great attraction.
You will find it in Antwerp, a bustling city that many tourists enjoy checking out.
There are 32 hotels within 0.6 miles of Cathedral of Our Lady. The Hotel De Witte Lelie, Hotel 't Sandt Antwerpen and Hotel Julien are a few of the most popular ones.
Accommodation can be a big outlay when traveling the world, so why not save some cash and grab a room at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Hampshire Hotel – O Sud Antwerp and the De Koning van Spanje are two great options. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the other is 0.1 miles.
If you'd prefer to have a stylish, comfortable refuge to rest up after all that sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket accommodations should excite you. Two options that lead the way in elegance and charm are the Hilton Antwerp Old Town and the Hotel Maison d'Or, which are located 0.1 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Cathedral of Our Lady is surrounded by some local spots where tired travelers can grab a quick pick-me-up after a day of tours. Find a seat with a view, purchase a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at Zuiderterras / RAS. Later on, you should sit down for dinner at Amadeus. This dining establishment is also not far away. You'll definitely want to really get the party started at Huis De Colvenier HARTJE VAN DE STAD ANTWERPEN, one of this neighborhood's lively bars.
After you're done with Cathedral of Our Lady, you should take a look at what the rest of this area can offer you:
- Wander down Vlaeykensgang to uncover a part of this region that is always adapting.
- Do what generations of others have done, enjoy walking around and exploring, or simply meeting friends at Antwerp Market Square.
- If you're curious to discover more about the background of the area, then you should plan a trip to Brabo Statue, an interesting local monument.
- Like history? Schedule a journey to Antwerp City Hall and discover the momentous political decisions that have occurred there over the years.
- If you want to find out about local people and events, remember to stop in at Peter Paul Rubens Statue, a fascinating local monument.
The rail transport terminal, Sail Training Association Belgium, can be found 0.7 miles away from Cathedral of Our Lady, making the metro a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Expedia's registry of hotels in Old Town has all the things you require, so you'll certainly get selections near Cathedral of Our Lady you'll enjoy. Lots of guests prefer Old Town for a noteworthy getaway, so start researching. You'll rest assured when reservation time arrives, too: countless newcomers recommend their Old Town hotel. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the secret tips you're looking for.
- From family reunions to teams of two, we have rooms that are serene for everyone.
- You'll find Old Town accommodation will always be eager to greet you with tidy and fresh rooms.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent monument, the fronk desk service at hotels near Cathedral of Our Lady is wonderful.
With Expedia's broad registry of hotels near Cathedral of Our Lady, you can stay right in the region.
All About Old Town
After you've crossed Cathedral of Our Lady off your list, there are still further things to do in Old Town.
- Head out on the town to end your good times with a bang; when the sun rises, get enlightened about the area's background.
- a full schedule of pastimes, you'll discover Old Town also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, check out some pursuits near Old Town.
Planning a journey to Old Town is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Cathedral of Our Lady. Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on more than a few breathtaking new group photos!