- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cebu Business Park
- 7 min walk
- Ayala Center
- 8 min walk
- Mango Square
- 12 min walk
- Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cebu, Golden Prince Hotel and Suites is in the business district. Fuente Osmena Circle and Heritage of Cebu Monument are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mountain View Nature's Park and Tops Lookout. Cebu Ocean Park and Cebu Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Cebu travel guide
- Cebu Business Park - 7 min walk
- Ayala Center - 8 min walk
- Mango Square - 12 min walk
- Waterfront Cebu City Casino - 16 min walk
- Cebu Doctor's University Hospital - 20 min walk
- Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Le'Mon Restaurant – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Q Cafe – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- Kabilin (Heritage Lounge) – Theme restaurant offering Filipino cuisine. Serves light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Lanai – Alfresco dining bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- . – Open daily.
About this property
Golden Prince Hotel and Suites
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Pretty and very recently updated. Handy location, but dangerous roads. (Traffic..YIKES!) Staff were VERY courteous, smiling and helpful, but pretty obviously ingenuine. (In other words WELL TRAINED). Food...ESPECIALLY breakfast had little to know "American or European Dishes." If you like lots of different rice and noodles..cool, but get there early..they do not HEAT their Buffet. So, cold food is the norm. Could it hurt to make some bacon or sausage? Maybe an Omelette? How about a REAL hamburger? OTHER than the food...I really liked the place.