Visiting Cedar Crest
Visitors can enjoy all that Cedar Crest has to offer including the mountain views and ski areas. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and quaint setting. Top sights around the area include Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, National Hispanic Cultural Center, and ABQ BioPark Zoo.
- You'll find 302 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Albuquerque
- The closest major airport is in Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cedar Crest
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sandia Mountain Natural History Center and Museum of Archaeology and Material Culture. In the area, you'll also find Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and National Hispanic Cultural Center.
As you make plans for a getaway to Cedar Crest, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Tewas Mountain Home: a Real Mountain Retreat is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the center of Cedar Crest. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Albuquerque can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Spa Style Log Home Retreat at Sandia Mountain is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Cedar Crest. This 2.5-star hotel in Albuquerque features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Mountain Elegance, Cedar Crest NM is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Cedar Crest. This 3.5-star hotel in Albuquerque features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include ABQ BioPark Zoo, 16 mi/25.7 km from the city center, and New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, which is 16.1 mi/25.9 km away.
Dressing for Cedar Crest
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 9.41 inches of rain falls on Cedar Crest each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F