Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City, IA from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Cedar Rapids - Iowa City Family Hotels
Best Cedar Rapids - Iowa City Family Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2020
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cedar Rapids2215 Blairs Ferry Rd Ne, Cedar Rapids, IA
The price is $59 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 273.9/5Good! (950 reviews)
- Travelodge by Wyndham Iowa City2216 N Dodge St, Iowa City, IA
The price is $52 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 273.5/5Good! (1,000 reviews)
- The Highlander Hotel2525 Highlander Place, Iowa City, IA
The price is $139 per night from Feb 18 to Feb 194.8/5Exceptional! (16 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- AmericInn by Wyndham Anamosa101 Harley Ave., Anamosa, IA
The price is $81 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.6/5Exceptional! (191 reviews)
- AmericInn by Wyndham Coralville2597 Holiday Road, Coralville, IA
The price is $54 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.6/5Good! (995 reviews)
- Baymont by Wyndham Cedar Rapids720 33rd Ave SW, I-380 & 33rd Ave S, Cedar Rapids, IA
The price is $53 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 83.7/5Good! (999 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City?
The destination of Cedar Rapids - Iowa City is a good option if you've been considering a getaway with the kids. The entertainment, museums, and football games are just some of the things that make this a good destination for family vacations. Take to the air and fly into Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa), which is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center. Cedar Rapids - Iowa City offers 74 child-friendly hotels and other accommodations so you'll have a variety of options when you're deciding on a place to stay.
Families on vacation have good things to say about these accommodations:
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cedar Rapids: Offers an indoor pool, free parking, and free breakfast. Guests like the breakfast options and helpful staff at this 2-star hotel.
Coralville Marriott Hotel & Conference Center - Features an indoor pool, a restaurant, and free rollaway beds. The overall comfort and central location make this 3.5-star hotel popular with guests.
Hampton Inn Iowa City/Coralville - Offers an indoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. Guests like the clean rooms at this 2.5-star hotel.
Crest Country Inn - Offers free breakfast, free WiFi, and in-room refrigerators. Guests like the clean rooms and quiet location at this 2.5-star motel.
When Should We Visit Cedar Rapids - Iowa City?
You're likely hoping for good weather for your family trip. Use these tips to plan when to pack up the kids and head to Cedar Rapids - Iowa City.
- Hottest months: July, June, August, and September, with an average temperature of 82°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and November, with an average temperature of 14°F
- Driest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average rainfall of 1.41 inches
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, and May, with an average rainfall of 4.50 inches
What Should We See and Do in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City?
Cedar Rapids Museum of Art and Paramount Theatre are interesting attractions you and your family might enjoy exploring while you are staying in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like US Cellular Center and African American Museum of Iowa.Cedar Rapids - Iowa City is also well-known for its:
- University life
- Live music
Frequently asked questions
What's Cedar Rapids - Iowa City like for family-friendly vacations?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Cedar Rapids - Iowa City?
How many family-friendly hotels should I expect to find in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City?
What's the weather like in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City?
What's there to see and do with your family in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City?
Travelers Loved These Family Hotels
More trip options
- Other Family Hotels in the nearby
- Other Hotels near Cedar Rapids - Iowa City, Iowa
- More Accommodation Types in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City
- More Hotel Options in Cedar Rapids - Iowa City
- Hotels near other Cedar Rapids - Iowa City Attractions
- Cedar Rapids - Iowa City Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Expedia Latest Trends