Overview of Quality Inn North
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Cedar Rapids, Quality Inn North is in an area with good shopping. Ushers Ferry Historic Village and Czech Village are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Palisades-Kepler State Park and Noelridge Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at US Cellular Center or Veterans Memorial Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Lindale Mall - 6 min walk
- Rockwell Collins - 4 min drive
- Marion Heritage Center - 5 min drive
- Noelridge Park - 7 min drive
- Brucemore - 12 min drive
- Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa) - 22 min drive
- Panchero's Mexican Grill - 1 min walk
- Granite City - 1 min walk
- Jimmy John's - 2 min walk
- Cold Stone Creamery - 2 min walk
- Red Robin - 2 min walk
About this property
Quality Inn North
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
You get what you pay for. $80 for the night wasn’t bad. Right by Granite City. Thin walls. It’s fine for a night, but don’t expect a ton.