Find Motels in Cedar Rapids
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Cedar Rapids
Tru by Hilton Cedar Rapids Westdale
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Doubletree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2020
Cedar Rapids Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 50 hotels and other lodging choices in Cedar Rapids, though there are only 2 economical motels. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Cedar Rapids. Not-to-be-missed sights include Paramount Theatre, US Cellular Center, and Rockwell Collins.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the weary traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motels often include free parking, and many have outdoor pools.
Here are some of Expedia customers' favorite Cedar Rapids motels to select from:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Paramount Theatre and US Cellular Center.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Laundry facilities along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Paramount Theatre and US Cellular Center.
What to Do in Cedar RapidsWhile you're exploring this trendy, family-friendly area, take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. People who've visited Cedar Rapids have good things to say about its shops, live music, and entertainment venues.
Here are some popular places:
- Paramount Theatre
- US Cellular Center
- Rockwell Collins
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Noelridge Park
- Palisades-Kepler State Park
- Lake Macbride State Park
To learn more about local history, take some time at:
- Czech Village
- Ushers Ferry Historic Village
Best Time to Visit Cedar RapidsFigure out the ideal time to visit Cedar Rapids by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 11° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 68° F during the day and 11° F at night
- Average rainfall is 34.57 inches in a year
How to Get to Cedar Rapids and Around the Area
|Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa)||Airport||6.4 mi (10.4 km)|