Envision yourself in a new place: you perhaps see yourself ambling through downtown, noticing the architecture or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you've been prepared for in particular: Cedar Ridge Golf Course. Right now is the day to tick it off your must-do list.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Cedar Ridge Golf Course?
Hotels near Cedar Ridge Golf Course
Grab your lucky putter and mix with the locals on the excellent fairways of Cedar Ridge Golf Course.
To experience it, head off the beaten track and head to Decatur, which is located 160 miles from the state's capital, Montgomery.
With 3 hotels nearby, you shouldn't have any issues finding one that satisfies your style. The Courtyard by Marriott Decatur and Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Decatur are within a mere 2 miles of Cedar Ridge Golf Course.
Travelers on a budget can choose from a couple of economical accommodations that are not too far away. Don't look further than the Hampton Inn Decatur or the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Decatur Riverfront for comfort at a good price.
Spending your nights in one of the area's upmarket hotels will raise your vacation experience from good to great. The Quality Inn Decatur and the Baymont Inn & Suites Decatur are well-known establishments that offer fantastic service and amenities.
Whether you are planning to stroll along the streets all day or you simply want to sit down in a comfortable environment, The Den Cafe (3030 Modaus Road Southwest Ste B, Decatur) provides coffee and sweets to get you through the morning. It's only 0.1 miles away from Cedar Ridge Golf Course.
Here's some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Cedar Ridge Golf Course:
- The array of interactive exhibits at Cook's Natural Science Museum are so interesting that you might just forget you're actually learning something!
- Princess Theatre Center for the Performing Arts is a great venue to enjoy a theater show.
- Adventure into the social epicenter of this area with a stroll down Historic Bank Street, a bustling street where you'll always find something to see or do.
- The keepers at Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge know almost everything about the critters they look after. An outing here is bound to be a fun-filled day for the entire family.
- Grab your towels and plan your family's escape to Point Mallard Park, an exciting spot for you and your family.
Motels and lodging in Huntsville listed on Expedia have all the things you want, so you are sure to get lodging near Cedar Ridge Golf Course that you'll appreciate. Start going Huntsville saw quite a few guests in the past year. Need help deciding? All the secret pointers you need we have just a few clicks away. When booking time arrives, rest assured: newcomers of all sorts would endorse their Huntsville hotel to a friend or coworker.
- From large families to singles, we have suites that are snug for everyone.
- Rooms in Huntsville accommodation will be neat, tidy, and prepared to show you in.
- Appropriate for such a stunning site, the staff at accommodation around Cedar Ridge Golf Course go above and beyond.
As you can see, it's clear why Huntsville getaways saw additional visitors in 2016 than 2015. Plus, thanks to our diverse catalogue of hotels near Cedar Ridge Golf Course, your prized site awaits.
There are still more activities to see and do in Huntsville after Cedar Ridge Golf Course is done.
- Huntsville is currently starting to become established after having been hidden away.
- After you spend some hours on its ample activities, you'll see Huntsville also knows a thing or two about custom welcomes.
- Drop in on a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude the exploration right.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and meet more than a few new photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Huntsville, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Cedar Ridge Golf Course from Expedia. Reserve now!