Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Villach, this historic hotel is steps from Villach Main Square, Parish Church of St. Jakob, and Villach City Museum. Congress Center Villach and Schiller Park are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, massage/treatment rooms, and meeting rooms.
All 63 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include down comforters and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Romantik Hotel Post
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2906 square feet (270 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Romantik Hotel Post has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1500
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 270
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 2906
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10:00 AM.
Stadtrestaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Sports massage
Check-in time starts at 3 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15-29 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 3.50 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15-29 per night
- Romantik Hotel Post
- Romantik Hotel Post Villach
- Romantik Post
- Romantik Post Villach
- Romantik Hotel Villach
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 4 stars.