Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. With the windows open we could hear the ocean waves crashing. We also heard and saw sea lions from our windows. It was an amazing view.
Spent the weekend and brought our dog. This hotel is very pet friendly and not only cater to people guests but their dog guests as well. Everything was perfect!
We enjoyed staying here and will be back. The review could have been Five Stars. One concern was that the ocean view was obscured by the deterioration of the glass in the balcony doors. We were told that the property is aware, but have not decided on the proper replacement. Our hope is that this ...
I believe the staff did their best. They were pleasant and did a few things we asked such as have a room away from stairwell/ice machine. Also, the sliding door lock was broke and we called and that was fixed. However, we did not get a top floor as requested when the reservation was made. They may ...
We stayed at La Quinta in Newport, OR for one night while driving up the coast. It's a decent hotel, but nothing to write home about. The rooms were adequate, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good.
Our room had a wonderful view of Agate Beach and Yaquina Head lighthouse. Easy access to beach from hotel. The location was rather quiet and peaceful. We ate breakfast in the restaurant twice and the food and service were both excellent. One of our breakfasts was the daily $5 special - eggs, bacon, ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Central Oregon Coast hotel! Finding the ideal home away from home during your Oregon Coast holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Central Oregon Coast. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Central Oregon Coast accommodations even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your R&R.
- Oregon Coast is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your pets can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Central Oregon Coast has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Oregon Coast has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Central Oregon Coast is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 40% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?