Imagine yourself in a new spot: you probably think you'll be sauntering through the lanes, noticing the beautiful scenery or the monuments wherever you look. However, Central Park is one feature you're especially looking forward to. It has been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can recall, and the time has finally come to check it off.
Central Park Hotels
Hotels near Central Park
Revel in the miracles of nature at Central Park.
It is situated in Antigua Guatemala, a distance of 14 miles from the vibrant national capital, Guatemala City.
It's a breeze to locate accommodation options within walking distance of Central Park. With an impressive 71 choices within 0.6 miles, everyone can find a wonderful spot. Popular ones include the Hotel Posada del Angel, Mil Flores Luxury Design Hotel and Hotel Casa Santo Domingo.
There's no need to spend copious amounts on accommodation. You'll be glad to know that there are many numerous budget-friendly hotels situated nearby this attraction. The El Convento Boutique Hotel (0.3 miles away) and the Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo Antigua (0.1 miles away) are popular spots that you might like to look into.
You should make your time here that little bit more special by booking a room at one of the close-by upmarket accommodation options. The Hotel Camino Real Antigua is simply 0.3 miles away, while the Porta Hotel Antigua can be reached in 0.2 miles. Both of these places are elegant and comfortable.
As you and your loved ones roam around the streets that surround Central Park, stop at Caffé Opera Ristorante. Smell the roasted coffee beans and taste some sweet treats. In the mood for something more filling? Porta Hotel Antigua is a worthwhile dining spot within this same area. You'll want to get a wild night started at Panza Verde, one of this neighborhood's bustling bars.
You don't have to venture very far from Central Park to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- You'll be eager to admire the primary Catholic church in the area, Antigua Guatemala Cathedral.
- Spend a day at Antigua Guatemala Colonial Art Museum and gaze at their notable collection of wonderful fine art.
- If you're after a peaceful place to quietly think or even meditate, you could try La Merced Church.
- Church of San Francisco is a sacred place for some, however anyone can appreciate its tranquility.
- You will be surprised by how small you feel when you look up at the outline of Volcan de Agua.
Expedia's list of Antigua Guatemala places to stay provides everything you want, so you'll certainly find venues near Central Park you'll love. Lots of arrivals visit to get away from it all, so you will not be alone. Need help deciding? All the secret tips you're looking for you'll find at your fingertips. You'll set off with certainty when booking time is here, too: sightseers of all manner would propose their Antigua Guatemala hotel to their buddies.
- You'll get it here if you want suites that are pleasant as well as presentable and neat.
- As you might hope near such a lovely monument, the staff at hotels close to Central Park go above and beyond.
- "Tidy, fresh, and ready to greet you" is how Antigua Guatemala hotels are managed.
Your number one spot is ready for you with Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near Central Park.
Exciting Antigua Guatemala
After you've done Central Park, there are still more activities to do in Antigua Guatemala.
- Go over pursuits near Antigua Guatemala so you can really leave no sight unexplored.
- Discover an adorable boutique to buy some fashion items and savor a delicious snack of its native fare.
- Take a time to plot one or more of the activities, and you'll soon notice Antigua Guatemala also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its arrivals.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and call on some all-new photo ops. Paying a visit to Antigua Guatemala is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Central Park. Book today!