Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Frenchie's Cove and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Mirador Escenico de San Carlos. San Carlos Golf Course and Nacapule Canyon are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a poolside bar, a spa tub, and concierge services are onsite.
All 44 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include balconies, iPod docks, and DVD players.
- Exceptional value
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Onsite restaurant
Sea of Cortez Beach Club by Diamond Resorts
Sea of Cortez Beach Club by Diamond Resorts features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This San Carlos hotel also offers a library, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2001
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and noon.
La Palapa - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Children under 9 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Snorkeling on site
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 6.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
- Cortez Beach Club
- Sea Cortez Beach Club
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Hotel
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Hotel San Carlos
- Sea Cortez Beach Club San Carlos
- Sea Of Cortez Premiere Vacation Club Hotel San Carlos
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Diamond Resorts Hotel San Carlos
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Diamond Resorts Hotel
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Diamond Resorts San Carlos
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Diamond Resorts
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.