- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The ceiling in the bedroom had a huge leak and leaked water all night long on top of the bed and all over the room and destroyed our clothing and belongings. We had to stay up all night draining three different buckets. Parts of the ceiling began to collapse and fall on top of us. There was mold growing all over the wet ceiling creating a health hazard. We contacted the management and they ignored us and could care less about what was going on. We were charged a ridiculous amount of money for the room and the management didn’t even consider refunding part of it for the horrible conditions. Do not stay here. The room should be condemned and demolished for human safety and health hazards.