When you envision a fresh place, you probably picture yourself walking through downtown, gazing up at the architecture or the lovely landscapes everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you've been especially anticipating: CenturyLink Arena. Right now is finally the moment to mark it complete.
Lodging Nearby CenturyLink Arena
Hotels near CenturyLink Arena
Welcome to CenturyLink Arena.
This destination's location, Boise, is the state's capital and an urban center that you and the kids will have fun visiting.
Are you after somewhere to stay not far from CenturyLink Arena? Select from 16 accommodation options located within 2 miles. The Hotel 43 and The Grove Hotel are only 0.2 miles and 0.1 miles away. Another handy option, the Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Downtown, is 0.1 miles away.
Save a few dollars and stay at your choice of the several budget accommodation options to be found nearby. The Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown/University, 0.8 miles away, or the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Boise, at a distance of 0.7 miles, are likely to suit your needs.
Remember that you have the option of choosing one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a special treat. Make sure you consider the Holiday Inn Express Boise Downtown, which is a mere 1 mile away. A second option is the Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner, 0.8 miles away.
The streets around CenturyLink Arena offer a delight for your tastebuds and your eyes. The District Coffee House is the perfect spot for a mid-day pick-me-up. When the sun starts to set, revitalize with a hearty feast at Bardenay. You'll be delighted to know that this restaurant is also near. Finally, head to The Modern Hotel and Bar and grab a round of cocktails.
Of course, there are also lots of other things happening in the vicinity of CenturyLink Arena:
- Educate yourself on the region's past peoples and events at Basque Museum and Cultural Center, a curious museum that boasts a good historical collection.
- Shop to your heart's content at Eighth Street Marketplace, a prime destination to stock up on shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- Egyptian Theatre is a prominent part of this area's vibrant cultural landscape. You will enjoy an unforgettable night at theater here as well as get a taste of the region's art scene.
- "If you can't see the brewery, don't drink the beer," is a wise proverb. So, why not take the chance to drop in at Boise Brewing and learn about the place where beer is made.
- You can find, and maybe attend, a few of the area's premier events and other functions at Boise Centre.
Expedia's list of hotels in Boise has everything you need, so you will certainly have locales near CenturyLink Arena you'll adore. Boise was a quite favored place in the past year, so you shouldn't be alone. You'll rest easy once you're ready to reserve, too: new admirers of all types would suggest their Boise hotel to their buddies. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations you need.
- Fitting for such a lovely site, the staff at hotels around CenturyLink Arena exceed all targets.
- Rooms in Boise lodging are neat, clean, and quick to welcome you.
- In search of suites that are pleasant plus clean? You'll get it right here.
Boise accommodation got more visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's clear why. We see your desired place in your future thanks to Expedia's comprehensive catalogue of hotels near CenturyLink Arena.
After you've crossed CenturyLink Arena off your schedule, there are still further things to do in Boise.
- Polish off a delightful dish of the local cooking and make your way into a cute boutique to buy a few mementos.
- a full itinerary of action, you'll also notice Boise knows some things about hospitality.
- Until recently, Boise tourism has been only for those in on the secret, but rising bookings mean the moment to book is now.
Paying a visit to Boise is always a good strategy, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near CenturyLink Arena from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and say hi to more than a few awe-inspiring photo opportunities!